The Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum will host its 2020 Spring Meeting on Friday June 19, 2020 at 10:30 am. Due to the current public health emergency, this meeting will be held as a webinar. To register, please RSVP via Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/2U8jvcG. The meeting agenda appears below.
2020 Spring Meeting of the Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum
June 19, 2020; 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Welcome and Introductions (10:30 am – 10:40 am) – Francis Pickering, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
- MAP Forum Activities During the Public Health Emergency (10:40 am – 11:00 am)
- Overall recap: Gerry Bogacz, New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Supply chain actions: Anne Strauss-Wieder, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Regional Issues (11:00 am – 12:00 PM)
- Connecticut Transit Innovations
- CTfastrak: Bus Rapid Transit Update and Electric Autonomous Vehicle Bus Project– Dr. Lyle Wray, Capitol Region Council of Governments
- Greater Bridgeport Transit – Douglas Holcomb, CEO, Greater Bridgeport Transit District
- Public Participation (12:00 pm – 12:15 pm) (Reserved for registered participants on a first come, first served basis by contacting [email protected] by 10:00 a.m. on the meeting day. Remarks will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
- Organizational Issues (12:15 pm – 12:55 pm)
- Central website/content management system – Rick Cippoletti, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Truck rest area survey – Anne Strauss-Wieder
- Multi-state forecasting – Deb Nelson, New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Next meeting and agenda items (12:55 pm – 1:00 pm) – Francis Pickering
- Adjourn (no later than 1:00 pm)
The MAP Forum is a consortium of metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) and councils of government (COGs) in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania that have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the coordination of planning activities in the multi-state metropolitan region.
The MAP Forum complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and federal Limited English Proficiency guidelines. If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, or translation services, please contact [email protected]
no later than 72 hours prior to the meeting.
6/19/2020 10:30:00 AM
10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
To register, please RSVP via Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/2U8jvcG.