Somerset County Planning Division, in coordination with the NJTPA, has launched the Somerset County Roadway Safety Study to help identify vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle safety issues on five county roadways.
The public is invited to participate in a meeting November 14 to provide input that will help the county develop safety improvement recommendations for these roads and identify potential opportunities for the implementation of stormwater management infrastructure.
There will be a brief presentation that will discuss the five focus corridor locations. Following the presentation, there will be breakout rooms for small group discussion.
Please RSVP in advance of the meeting to one of the seven breakout group.
- Finderne Avenue/Main Street in Bridgewater Township
- Franklin Boulevard in Franklin Township
- Greenbrook Road in North Plainfield Borough
- Somerset Street in Raritan Borough
- Main Street in Millstone Borough
- General Group to discuss broad transportation topics
- Spanish Language group/grupo para hispanohablantes
For more information or to submit comments:
11/12/2020 7:00:00 PM
Click here to RSVP
For special needs assistance, please contact Jessica Ortiz at 917-933-7440 or email [email protected].