Join us for the NJTPA’s Next TPA Tuesday Symposium!
As the NJTPA looks toward North Jersey’s transportation future, connected and autonomous vehicles (CAV) are expected to be a significant game-changer for goods movement and how we get around. Part of the NJTPA’s popular TPA Tuesdays series, this symposium — Connected & Automated Vehicles: Planning for the Future — brings together key transportation and mobility leaders.
This event covers key issues, including:
- Potentially transformational CAV technologies
- Assessing the region’s infrastructure readiness and needs to support CAV policies and deployment
- Impacts on driver and pedestrian safety
- Freight industry, transit, labor, and industry impacts, and more
Dr. Mitch Erickson will give an overview, followed by a moderated panel discussion and Q&A.
We are seeking AICP credits for this event.
- Solomon Caviness, Middlesex County Department of Transportation
- Dr. Jerry Lutin, Robotic Research, LLC
- Dr. Peter Jin, Rutgers University Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
6/1/2021 1:00:00 PM
Click here to read the event recap