Subregional/Partner Agency RFPs
City of Newark: Newark Bike Plan
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: April 20, 2023 by 4:00PM
The City of Newark, Department of Engineering is seeking proposals for professional services from qualified firms to develop a citywide bike plan.
The goals of the plan are to:
- Develop a safe, convenient and continuous bicycle infrastructure network with facilities that serve the needs of users of all abilities.
- Increase bicycle mode share on the transportation network.
- Recommend bicycle infrastructure improvements, including identifying potential sources of funding.
- Expand integration of transit and bicycle mobility to enhance and extend the reach of the existing bus and rail network.
- Connect the proposed Newark bike network to any surrounding bike networks for regional connectivity.
- Increase way-finding and other associated bicycle related infrastructure.
- Increase supply of convenient short-term, and secure long-term, bike parking/storage.
- Alignment with the NJ State Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan, Essex County 2045 Transportation Master Plan Study, the general goals of the NJ State Long-Range Transportation Plan, and the Newark Supplement of the NJ State Long-Range Transportation Plan
Request for Proposals (RFP) can be picked up at the Division of Traffic and Signals, 255 Central Avenue, Newark, NJ 07103
during regular business hours. RFP's can also be requested at [email protected]
.Seven (7) sets of the proposals should be delivered no later than Thursday April 20, 2023 by 4:00 PM
local time at the address mentioned in the RFP package. All comments and /or questions regarding the RFP's should be addressed in writing (email is acceptable) no later than Thursday April 7, 2023,
to [email protected].
EMail: [email protected]
MONMOUTH COUNTY BARRIERS TO MOBILITY STUDY
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: April 11, 2023 by 10:30 AM
The request for proposals can be viewed at the websiteURL:
Monmouth County Division of Purchasing, Hall of Records, 3rd Floor, 1 East Main St., Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Tel: (732) 431-7370
Fax: (732) 431-7379