The Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum announces its 2021 Spring Meeting on Thursday June 10, 2021 at 10:30 am. Due to the current public health emergency, this meeting will be held virtually
and will be hosted by the Lehigh Valley Planning Commission.
To register, please RSVP via Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-spring-web-meeting-of-the-metropolitan-area-planning-map-forum-tickets-157240678101
- Welcome and Introductions (10:30 am – 10:40 am) – Becky Bradley, Lehigh Valley Planning Commission
- Keynote (10:40 am – 10:55 am) – Dr. Patricia Hendren, Executive Director, The Eastern Transportation Coalition
- Regional Issues (10:55 am – 11:45 PM)
- Development, Mobility and Preparing for the Post-Pandemic Economy in Pennsylvania
- Housing and industrial development, multi-regional freight mobility and a more multimodal transportation system - Becky Bradley
- Statewide Transportation Plan and Freight Plan updates – Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Public Participation (11:45 am – 12:00 pm)
- Working Group Activities (12:00 pm – 12:15 pm)
- Multi-State Freight Working Group – Anne Strauss-Wieder, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Multi-State Resilience Working Group – Meghan Sloan, Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments; Jennifer Fogliano, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Information Items (12:15 pm – 12:25 pm)
- Data & Analytics Initiative – Deb Nelson, New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- MAP Forum Hub – Gabrielle Fausel, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Next meeting and agenda items (12:25 pm – 12:30 pm) – Becky Bradley
- Adjourn (no later than 12:30 pm)
The MAP Forum is a consortium of metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) and councils of government (COGs) in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania that have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the coordination of planning activities in the multi-state metropolitan region.
The MAP Forum complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and federal Limited English Proficiency guidelines. If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, or translation services, please contact [email protected]
no later than 72 hours prior to the meeting.
6/10/2021 10:30:00 AM