Join us for a virtual public meeting to learn about safety recommendations for five Somerset County roadways!
Over the past year, the Somerset County Planning Division, in coordination with the NJTPA, has been conducting a study to help identify vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle safety challenges on County roadways. Safety improvements and other opportunities were developed for five corridors.
The meeting will include a brief presentation, followed by breakout rooms for group discussion on each corridor. The public is invited to attend and provide feedback on the draft recommendations.
Special Needs Assistance
For special needs assistance, please contact Jessica Ortiz at 917-933-7440 or email [email protected]
For More Information or to Submit Comments
Project website: https://www.co.somerset.nj.us/roadway-safety-study
Email: [email protected]
9/29/2021 7:00:00 PM
Please RSVP in advance of the meeting to one of the seven breakout rooms:
RSVP at http://somersetcountyroadsafety.eventbrite.com
- Finderne Avenue/Main Street in Bridgewater Township
- Franklin Boulevard in Franklin Township
- Greenbrook Road in North Plainfield Borough
- Somerset Street in Raritan Borough
- Main Street in Millstone Borough
- Spanish Language group
- General Group to discuss broad transportation topics