The MAP Forum is a consortium of 10 metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) and councils of government (COGs) in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania — including the NJTPA — that coordinate planning activities in the multi-state metropolitan region.
- Welcome and Introductions (10:30 am – 10:40 am) – Rick Dunne, Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments
- Welcoming Remarks (10:40 am – 10:50 am) – Mayor Neil O’Leary, City of Waterbury & Chair, Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments
- Keynote (10:50 am – 11:05 am) – Rail Service and the Post-Pandemic Market – Fred Nangle, Deputy Director, Service Planning Projects Operations Planning & Analysis, MTA Metro-North Railroad
- Regional Issues (11:05 am – 11:45 PM)
- COVID survey results – Mark Abraham, DataHaven
- Route 8 and Waterbury Rail Line Alternative Modes Assessment – Mark Nielsen, Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments
- Public Participation (11:45 am – 12:00 pm)
- Work Program Activities(12:00 pm – 12:25 pm)
- Multi-State Freight Working Group – Anne Strauss-Wieder, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Multi-State Resilience Working Group – Meghan Sloan, Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments
- MAP Forum Hub – Gabrielle Fausel, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Next meeting and agenda items (12:25 pm – 12:30 pm) – Rick Dunne
- Adjourn (no later than 12:30 pm)
6/3/2022 10:30:00 AM
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
You must register in advance to attend. Click here to register.
The MAP Forum complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and federal Limited English Proficiency guidelines. If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, or translation services, please contact [email protected] no later than 72 hours prior to the meeting.
MAP Forum website